2b gratefully acknowledges valuable support from our individual donors. 100% of donations to 2b support the creation of original theatre projects.
Did you know we are a not-for-profit charity?
2b Producer’s Circle ($1000 and up)
The Azrieli Foundation, Jeannine Bakeeff, Don and Shelley Clow, The Craig Foundation, Bill & Lorraine Black, Douglas Hall and Sherry Porter, Yann Martel, Catherine Woodman, Anonymous
2b Director’s Circle ($500 and up)
Daniela Bassan, Andrew Black, Marie Chapman, Jennifer Gray, David and Nina Hoffman, Phil and Connie Jenkins, Ed & Marney Steeves.
2b Sustaining Donors (monthly donors)
Andrew Black, Anonymous, Ed & Marney Steeves, Denise MacDonell,
Rachel Pink & Nathan Sutherland, Genevieve Steele
2b theatre company issues tax receipts for donations of twenty dollars or more. Consider donating shares and paying less tax (here’s how it works).
Charitable Registration Number: 86874 0929 RR0001
For in-kind donations, planned giving including estate gifts, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-453-6267.
Are you a business looking to support the arts?
Interested in joining 2b as a sponsor? Contact our development coordinator Julia Schultz via email or call our offices at 902.453.6267. We would be happy to work with you to design a custom package.
19/20 Season Sponsors
INNOVATION SPONSOR – Emera
DEVELOPMENT SPONSORS – Red Door Realty & Office Interiors
ACCESS 2b SPONSOR – O’Regan’s
EMERGING ARTIST SPONSOR – RBC
SUPPORTING SPONSOR – Cox and Palmer
Our sponsors help create extraordinary work through our 2b CREATIVE FUND, develop exceptional talent through our 2b TALENT FUND, and build deeper connections through our 2b CONNECTED FUND.
• 2b Creative Endowment – Ensuring sustainability of 2b’s creative process.
• 2b Creative Annual Fund – Break the cycle of sporadic creative research and development by helping to ensure 2b can always have one show premiering and three projects in various stages of development in a 12 month cycle.
• 2b Emerging Artist Program & Residencies – Establish a sustainable program at 2b to increase the number of internship, residency, and mentoring opportunities….from playwriting to performance to stage management and production.
• 2b Workshops – Our annual workshop series is focused on developing skills within the emerging and student theatre communities. Expanding the program will help us target and engage students who represent visible minority groups, marginalized populations, and at-risk youth.
• Access 2b Initiative – Enable us to partner with relevant community organizations and provide pro bono support for underserved and vulnerable groups to access 2b workshops and performances here at home.
• Collaboration Fund – Fund 2b’s critical pursuit of new national and international collaborations with artists, playwrights, co-producers and community partners, in Canada and abroad.
An individual eager to give back?
Volunteering is a great way to learn about professional theatre. 2b volunteers help with:
- Front of house
- Technical set ups and strikes
- Special events and fundraisers
Volunteers receive free admission to the shows and events they support. Email us to be notified when we are looking for volunteers.